We asked the Prime Minister of Sweden, Mr Stefan Löfven, about his top 5 things to do in the Swedish nature, and here is what he said:
1. Having a glass of wine with my wife Ulla, watching the dramatic coastline of Höga kusten near my hometown Örnsköldsvik (see image)
2. Walking in one of Sweden’s grand forests, in its simplicity it’s very relaxing.
3. At my summerhouse in the north of Sweden, nature is in my backyard and it can really clear your mind chopping some wood in the morning.
4. It’s not only about being in nature, it’s also what nature gives. For example Swedish cloudberries, also known as the gold of the north. Try it with a waffle and some ice cream.
5. Stone skipping at a beautiful lake or as we say “Kasta macka” (throw a sandwich).